3-Month Food Supply
Ready Hour 3-Month Emergency Food Supply (2,000+ calories/day)
PREPARE NOW FOR THE UNFORESEEN
Imagine the peace of mind you’ll have knowing no matter what happens—natural disasters, food shortages, economic troubles, and more—there will always be food on your table.
This 3-Month Food Supply is your first and best step to that peace of mind and all the security it provides.
- 2,000+ calories a day for 90 days (for 1 person)
- 180,040 total calories
- 874 servings of hearty meals
- Foods last up to 25 years*
- The vitamins, protein, and calories you’ll need
- Buckets measure 9.75″ x 11.75″ x 15.75″
- All packed in the USA
With 21 delicious food varieties, you’ll never get bored with breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Mac & Cheese – 40 Servings
- Creamy Stroganoff – 20 Servings
- Homestyle Potato Soup – 20 Servings
- Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Soup – 12 Servings
- Mushroom Rice Pilaf – 40 Servings
- Chili Mac – 32 Servings
- Creamy Alfredo Pasta – 20 Servings
- Spaghetti – 16 Servings
Quick-& Easy Side Dishes
- Honey Wheat Bread Mix- 48 Servings
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice- 40 Servings
- Southwest Rice – 40 Servings
- Long Grain White Rice- 100 Servings
- Mashed Potatoes – 32 Servings
- Buttermilk Pancakes- 130 Servings
- Maple Grove Oatmeal – 112 Servings
- Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat – 16 Servings
- Powdered Whey Milk – 32 Servings
Sweet Snacks & Desserts
- Rice Pudding – 16 Servings
- Banana Chips – 24 Servings
- Chocolate Pudding – 20 Servings
PLUS Energy Drinks!
- Orange Energy Drink Mix – 64 Servings
Meals are easy to prepare, just add water and cook for 10-15 minutes. Include drinks and snacks.
*The kit should be kept in a dark, cool place with temperatures ranging from 55 to 70 degrees. Cooler is better with Ready Hour Foods; long term heat can cause premature product expiration.
Note: Based on inventory levels, Ready Hour may substitute a food and/or drink product with like-kind items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery. Ready Hour foods are proudly packed in the USA.
Total water need to prepare entire kit is 39.06 gallons
Weighs 119.75 pounds.